International Business Minor
(18 semester hours)
- BUS 284 Principles of International Business
- BUS 366 Global Financial Markets
- BUS 390 Comparative Government and Economic Systems
- ECN 365 International Economics
- BUS 469 Global Marketing and Management Strategies
- One of the following:
- ECN 220 Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECN 230 Principles of Microeconomics
More about international business
- Recently, 100% of international business grads found placement in their field.
- Internships in nationally recognized area companies are available to qualified students.