Central Wisconsin Center
|Central Wisconsin Center
Mid-State Technical College - Wisconsin Rapids
500 32nd St N
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
|Phone: 715-422-5418 or 800-522-9473 (in state only)
E-mail: Contact Form
Lakeland College's Central Wisconsin Center serves the central Wisconsin region. Courses are conveniently located at Mid-State Technical College's Wisconsin Rapids, which comfortably accommodate many students with different educational goals, from earning their undergraduate degree to forwarding their professional careers. Courses are also available in Stevens Point, Marshfield and Wausau.
Lakeland College's Evening, Weekend and Online programs focus on convenience for the returning adult student.
- Maximum transfer credits are honored from other educational institutions.
- Classes are geared toward the working professional with manageable time commitments, meeting only once per week.
- Our faculty is comprised of business leaders and teachers who offer a practical, real world perspective on their subjects in an interactive learning environment.
- Course tuition is competitive and affordable. Financial aid options are also available.
The Central Wisconsin Center offers the undergraduate bachelor of arts degree in the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Healthcare Management
- Specialized Administration (available only to students with Associate Degrees in approved technical fields).
The Central Wisconsin Center offers graduate degrees in the following majors:
Dec 12, 2013 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Last day of 7W2 classes: Thursday, December 12
Jan 8, 2014
First day of 12W and 7W1 classes
Feb 25, 2014 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Last day of 7W1 classes: Tuesday, February 25
Feb 26, 2014
First day of 7W2 classes
Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration for SU 14 opens