Green Bay Center
|Green Bay Center
2985 S. Ridge Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54304
New Center Opening Soon!
2601 Development Drive
Grand opening Jan. 14
E-mail: Contact Form
The Green Bay Center phone and fax numbers will be changing on Jan. 5. The new phone number will be 920-336-7170 and the new fax will be 920-336-7244.
Lakeland College's Green Bay Center serves the Green Bay area by providing quality, affordable instruction for adults.
Green Bay's state-of-the-art facility has all the amenities for the returning student including adequate and safe parking, comfortable classrooms and excellent climate control.
The Green Bay Center is geared toward many students with different educational goals, from earning their undergraduate degree to forwarding their professional careers.
Lakeland College's Evening, Weekend and Online programs focus on convenience for the returning adult student.
- Maximum transfer credits are honored from other educational institutions.
- Classes are geared toward the working professional with manageable time commitments, meeting only once per week.
- Our faculty is comprised of business leaders and teachers who offer a practical, real world perspective on their subjects in an interactive learning environment.
- Course tuition is competitive and affordable. Financial aid options are also available.
See how Lakeland's BlendEd program helped this Green Bay man achieve his academic goalsRead More
The Green Bay Center offers the undergraduate bachelor of arts degree in the following majors:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Healthcare Management
- Specialized Administration (available only to students with Associate Degrees in approved technical fields).
The Green Bay Center offers graduate degrees in the following majors:
Green Bay Events
Jan 14, 2015 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
New Green Bay Center Grand Opening