A Lakeland College degree in marketing allows the graduate to enter this dynamic field with a solid foundation in economic theory, business management, market research and consumer behavior.
Students who major in Marketing will be able to:
- utilize the central principles, theories and rules of marketing in serving clients and their evolving needs;
- appreciate the need for multicultural understanding and sensitivity in serving local, regional and global markets;
- understand the role of marketing in the larger context of business organizations;
- communicate business and economic information to stakeholders in a clear and professional manner;
- respect and abide by ethical conduct in serving markets.