- Evening, Weekend & Online Programs
- ALUMNI RELATIONS
- GIVING TO LAKELAND
- ABOUT LAKELAND
(click here for traditional undergraduate financial aid)
How are you planning to finance your education? Financial aid can appear to be complicated, but Lakeland is here to help you simplify the process. Financing options can be categorized into the following four options:
1. Pay on your own. If you would like to pay on your own you can do so prior to each term. We also have an option where you can divide your out-of-pocket expenses into 3 equal payments throughout the semester.
2. Financial Aid and Student Loans. Financial aid is available to eligible students who have been accepted into one of our undergraduate programs and are enrolled in at least 2 courses per semester. To determine you financial aid eligibility you need to complete the following:
It is best to complete this online. Please remember to request your PIN as soon as possible.
3. Employee Reimbursement. Some employers offer tuition reimbursement as a benefit for the professional development of their employees. To finance your education with this option you need to submit the following:
4. Military Benefits. Lakeland College is State Agency Approved to certify all types of military benefits. The College's Veterans Coordinator will process all appropriate paperwork on a semester by semester basis. If you are unsure of your eligibility for benefits, please contact your local VA Service Office (located in your local Courthouse) for assistance. You will also need to complete a Credit Agreement.