Choral Placement Record 2014-15
The 2014 Underkofler Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award
Due Thursday, February 27, 2014
The 2014 Underkofler Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award along with a cash prize will be presented at the Lakeland College Honors Banquet. Full-time faculty and students are invited to nominate a recipient for this award.
- Recipients for the award must have been employed by Lakeland College for at least three years and be teaching undergraduate courses.
- Recipients should demonstrate outstanding performance and excellence in undergraduate teaching.
- Recent recipients of the Underkofler Award are not eligible. Those recipients include:
2008 Peter Sattler
2009 Charles Stockman
2010 Elizabeth Stroot
2011 Paul Pickhardt
2012 Rick Dodgson
2013 Brian Frink
- Recipients should reflect the college’s mission, purpose, and commitment to provide the very best undergraduate education through professional and dedicated teaching.
The James Underkofler Endowment Fund was created in 1995 by Alliant Energy Foundation in honor of Mr. James R. Underkofler and his 48 years of service to the utility industry. Its intent is to honor and recognize the importance of excellence in undergraduate teaching. It is presented through the Alliant Energy Foundation and the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities.
To nominate a faculty member, you must:
- complete this nomination form
- write a detailed 300-500 word nomination letter explaining why you feel this candidate deserves this recognition
Graduates are guests of the Alumni Association and may attend the event at no cost. The cost for guests is $15 per adult or $7 per child under 12. Online reservations are now closed, however brunch can be purchased the morning of graduation in the lower level of the Younger Family Campus Center. Remember, the graduate is our guest for brunch and your complimentary ticket can also be picked up in the lower level of the Younger Family Campus Center.
- Breakfast Strata with Egg, Cheese, Vegetables and Ham
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- Turkey Sausage
- Thick Cut French Toast with Warm Maple Syrup, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Topping
- Chef Carved Honey Baked Virginia Ham
- Roasted Yukon Potatoes with Sautéed Vegetables
- Side Salads
- Fresh Fruit
- Danishes, Muffins and Sweets