**The Summer 2013 term for Evening, Weekend and Online Programs begins May 28,2013 (12 week courses) and July 2, 2013 (7 week courses).
Please select one of the following to view the admissions requirements:
Admission Deadlines (Summer 2013)
Completed application and all admissions materials must be received (or postmarked) by the following dates:
- New students - May 23
- New students for conditional acceptance - May 20
- Re-entry students - May 23
- Re-entry student for Conditional Acceptance - May 23
- *Re-entry student who left on Suspension - May 13
- Master of Art in Counseling - May 20
- Master of Education - May 20
- Master of Business Administration - May 20
- *Re-Entry Graduate student who left on Suspension - May 13
- Continuing Student
- Immediate Continuing Suspended Student - May 25
- Student on Suspension that has not FOE - May 20
- **Graduate Student on Suspension that has not FOE - May 17
**FOE (Fallen Out of Enrollment): Has not completed or passed a course in 3 terms.
* Request to Return Form: Contact your admissions advisor to access.