Location: Lakeland College Main Campus
The Lakeland College Alumni Association cordially invites you to the
5th Annual Holiday Entertaining
Saturday, November 6, 2010
5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Bossard Hall - Younger Family Campus Center
Join alumni and friends for an evening of culinary delights and demonstrations by Lakeland's award-winning Chefs. Decorating tips for your holiday table will be showcased and a keepsake collection of the evening's recipes will be given.
A new twist for this year's event is a focus on hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and fun cocktails. You'll be able to mix and mingle and take in the themed decorations displayed throughout the room. Gather your friends and family and join us for this holiday tradition.
$25 per person
Includes a buffet of hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and refreshments. Cash bar available.
2010 Themes: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, and Escape the Winter Doldrums.
A reply is requested by Friday, October 29, 2010. Please direct questions to Charmaine Jankowski `03 at 920-565-1404.
The evening's menu:
- Grilled Zucchini w/Smoked Beef Tenderloin served with Cumin Sour Cream & Fire Onions
- Holiday Turkey Meatballs served in Tomato Sauce
- Baby Portobello Stuffed Mushrooms w/Red Wine Sauce (Vegetarian)
- Apricot Spread with Brie on French Baquettes
- Tequila Lime & Cilantro Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Spring Rolls with Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Chef Al's Yule Log
- Lemon Pound Cake with Brandied Cherries