Todd Wehr Center
- The Wehr Center was constructed in 1984.
- A $6.4 million expansion opened in 2005.
- The Moose & Dona Woltzen Gymnasium seats 1,200 spectators.
- The Wehr Center includes a 4,400-square-foot fitness center providing life fitness equipment to all students, employees and the community.
- A separate weight room offers students and others additional opportunities to get or stay in shape.
- The original Wehr Center includes a spacious fieldhouse used by Lakeland's intramural program.
- The spacious field house has three full-length basketball courts with eight hoops, three volleyball courts and a recreational floor to accommodate many types of activities.
- Intramural events and class events are held in the field house, as well as daily open gym times.
- The building hours are:
|Monday-Thursday||6 a.m.-10:30 p.m.|
|Friday||6 a.m.-9 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m.-6 p.m.|
- (Open field house times are listed in the Wehr Center lobby)