Traditional Undergraduate Program
To be eligible for federal and state aid, a student needs to:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be registered with Selective Service, if male. Selective Service Home Page
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be enrolled at least half-time (audited classes do not apply).
- Be working toward a degree at Lakeland College.
- Be making satisfactory academic progress. View our Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
- Not be in default on any loan or owe a refund on any grant made under Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, at any institution.
For Lakeland College aid:
- All of the above items required for federal and state aid.
- Be accepted to Lakeland College.