Location: Lakeland College - Main Campus
All-College Reunion, June 21 - 24, 2012, at Lakeland College
Saturday's events include:
- 6:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.: Breakfast (Bossard Hall)
- 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.: Morning Devotion (Ley Chapel)
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Registration (Wehr Lobby & Residence Halls)
- 8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.: Dress Rehearsal - Reunion Band & Choir (Bradley)
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Registration (Wehr Lobby)
- 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.: Alumni Art Show (Bradley Gallery)
- 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.: Sesquicentennial Square (Woltzen Gym - Main Stage Events) More Info
- 9 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m.: Alumni Classes (Various Classroom Buildings) More info
- 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.: Campus Tour (Woltzen Gym - begin and end) — A Romp Through Grether Woods, Kathy Rath Marr '76, professor of biology and Lucretia Crawford '80, associate professor of English.
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Past Presidents Panel (Sesquicentennial Square)
- 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.: Homecoming Luncheon (Bossard)
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.: Buffet lunch (Outside the Campus Center)
- 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.: Reunion Concert (Bradley) — The Reunion Choir, led by Bill Born '82, will perform a choral work written by Wayne Wildman '79. The Reunion Band, conducted by Russell Pettitt and Lewis Schmidt, will perform traditional and patriotic selections representing different periods from Lakeland history, in addition to a commissioned composition by Ron Knoener '69 entitled "Variations on Terra Patris."
- 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.: Arts Department Wall of Distinction Ceremony (Bradley Gallery)
- 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.: Alumni Celebration Reception (Pub Tent)
- 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.: Alumni Celebration Dinner and Second City Performance (Bossard/Bradley)
- 9 p.m. - Midnight: Musical Entertainment (Pub Tent) More Info
For more information, visit http://lakeland.edu/150/schedule.asp.