Many international students find an inviting academic home at Lakeland College. Students come from over 30 different countries, attracted by high-quality education, financial assistance offerings, respected faculty, Lakeland's extensive experience in supporting international students, full-time international student service programs and a welcoming campus.
Apply to Lakeland College
There are two ways to apply to attend Lakeland College:
You will also need to fill out and download the following forms:
- Confidential Financial Certification Form - (All Applicants)
- Application Procedures - (All Applicants)
- Application Checklist - (All Applicants)
- Undergraduate Day Tuition 2013-14 - (PDF, 36K)
- Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Graduate Admission Requirements
- Graduate Tuition & Fees
- ELI Tuition 2013-14 - (PDF, 34K)
- Payment and Bank Wire Instructions - (All Applicants)
- TOEFL exemption list
Please send your inquiry or completed application and other required supporting documents to:
P. O. Box 359
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53082-0359, USA
For shipping UPS, FedEx, DHL or any other freight deliveries, please use the following address:
W3718 South Drive
Plymouth, WI 53073 U.S.A.
No Application Deadline
All International applications are processed on a rolling basis. There is no application deadline. Fall semester begins in early September, Spring semester in mid-January.
Your application for admission and supporting credentials should be filed as early as possible to allow sufficient time to process your application, pay your SEVIS fee, apply for your visa, and arrange for transportation. The information and the documents you provide will be carefully examined.
EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of over 400 advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States. We encourage you to visit your local center for information on selecting the U.S. college or university that meets your needs, understanding and preparing for the required admissions tests, assistance in the admission process, advice on finding financial aid for your studies, preparation for the student visa process, and pre-departure orientations. Click on the link below to find your center!
Useful Links on the Web
- NAFSA-Association of International Educators http://www.nafsa.org/
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security http://www.dhs.gov/
- BICE - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement http://www.ice.gov/
- BCBP-U.S. Customs and Border Protection http://www.cbp.gov/
- SEVIS-Student and Exchange Visitor Program http://www.ice.gov/sevis/
- Foreign Embassies and Consulates in the United States link
- U.S. Department of Justice http://www.usdoj.gov/
- U.S. Department of State http://www.state.gov/
- U.S. Embassies http://usembassy.state.gov/
- U.S. Department of Education http://www.ed.gov/index.jsp
- U.S. Department of Labor http://www.dol.gov/
- U.S. IRS-Internal Revenue Service http://www.irs.gov/
- U.S. Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Service (IRS) http://www.irs.gov/
The official site includes tax statistics, IRS information, and links to Federal tax forms.
- EducationUSA- 5 Steps to U.S. Study http://www.educationusa.info/5_steps_to_study/